Are you a Robot? You must have seen this question at various places for verification. Different verification processes are deployed for these checks. So what do you do once you see this? You Click it!! Right, Not so difficult. I have little questionnaire to see this question from a different angle.
- -You wake up every day on the same alarm / alarms ?
- -You quickly do morning chores, sequentially ?
- -You go to office or any work place following same route ?
- -You see similar excel sheets / similar codes to review / similar daily weekly meeting calls to attend ?
- -Does your Boss rule you and you sometime feel you are following stupid orders ?
- -Do you have to prove your existence in your office everyday as long as above (#5) is not in conflict ?
- -You have fixed coffee / lunch / evening snacks time in office or any workplace you go ?
- -Your friends can identify your unique habits ?
- -After every shopping, you find to have one more dress / cloth with the same color which you already have half of the closet filled with ?
- -Do you always choose work over personal life and does not know how to have balance work life ?
Every Yes answer to above is +1 and every No is 0. You can rate yourself to find the actual answer – Are you a Robot ?
Are the above mentioned Loops making you a Robot. I would like to know you score, just calculate your score and click to vote. 🙂
PS: Two of the above questions were inspiration from below quote —
“The Three Laws of Robotics:
1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm;
2: A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law;
3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law;
The Zeroth Law: A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.”
― Isaac Asimov,